Poisoning

Poisoning

Poisoning is much easier to prevent than to treat. And it never has to happen in the first place. Just remember:
 

  • Never feed your dog chocolate.
  • Always consult the veterinarian before giving your dog any over the counter medicine.
  • Prevent your dog from gaining access to rat poison, other rodenticides, and household insecticides.
  • Read and follow herbicide (weed or grass killer) instructions regarding the length of time pets must be kept away from treated areas.

 
 

If you suspect your dog has ingested a poisonous substance, call your veterinarian immediately.
 

For HUMAN Ingestion of a Novartis Animal Medication ONLY they should contact Missouri Regional Poison Center Emergency at 866-333-7319
 

For PET Overdose of a Novartis Animal Health Product contact Novartis Animal Health Technical Services (8 AM – 5 PM EST) 800-332-2761.  If after hours contact the ASPCA at 800-345-4735.

Back to the top
remindmypet.com
visit www.remindmypet.com
Petwellness.com
Growing Up With Pets
Interwoven VisualPreview: //nov-cont04.novartispharmaceutical.com/us/main/www.milbemite.novartis.us/WORKAREA/UserWorkArea/templatedata/components/opinion_lab.tpl







































Lockedopinion_lab.tpl
New Form Import Edit Upload Submit